Yasheng has entered into a project of Montmorillonite(Soil Amendment)in Panaca,Nevada. Montomorillionite is Edible clay that has nutrient value as a soil amendment to increase the production of agriculture per sector with trace minerals and probiotics.
Panaca Montmorillonite, has completed the geologists' report and lab assays from the Montmorillonite (Mont-mo-rill-on-nite) Deposits in Sodaville, Mineral County, Nevada. PTAM owns a 100% interest in 39 purchased claims and 48 additional company staked BLM Claims comprising the Montmorillonite Deposit. The Company foresees selling the Sodaville Montmorillonite Clay available to it from previously worked 'open pit' quarries. Initially, this clay is best suited for agricultural uses. The Company would market this unique soil amendment to commercial markets. Currently there are limitations placed by the Bureau of Land Management regarding gross tonnage. Applications to construct a mill, commence production, and expand production limits are underway.
Montmorillonite clay is one of the most versatile and inexpensive natural treatments available. It provides a world of health benefits and is heralded for its safe and effective cleansing properties.
Montmorillonite clay is composed of aged volcanic ash found in different parts of the world and has been used in treating medical conditions since earliest recorded history.
Some of the many health benefits of Montmorillonite clay are:
*Cleansing the liver, colon and skin;
*Balancing bacteria in the digestive tract;
*Improving nutrient assimilation;
*Strengthening the immune system.
1. Ulcers and infected wounds will benefit most from clay applications. Clay is the greatest natural healer available to us. They were used during wars to heal badly infected wounds. Our ancestors used clays successfully for the same purpose. Now that scientists have proved antibacterial properties of clays, what has been known to man for thousands of years has at last been proved scientifically.
2. Clays are a First Aid remedy against concussions, ulcers, bruises.
3. Used as a mouthwash or toothpaste, clays promote healthy gums and teeth.
4. Used over burns/sumburn, cold clay compresses are the fastest healing and pain relieving remedy which helps regeneration of tissue and prevents formation of scars.
5. Used over a diseased organ,clays draw toxicity out of the area,relieve pain and promote healing.
6. Used on a tense, overworked muscle,clay compresses/poultices will help draw out lactic acid, relax the muscle and bring it back to working order.
7.Used in a general bath or a foot bath, clays act as a very effective detoxifying remedy.
For best results, internal clay use is recommended at the same time.
8.Used in an enema/colonic irrigation procedures,it is simply the best colon cleanser available to us.
9.Used as a vaginal douche, it can help with many problems including candida.
10.Used over hemorrhoids, clay helps heal them quickly.
11.Spots, acne, blemishes, oily skin, rashes.
12.Used on eczema, psoriasis, dermatitis, it helps promote healing.
13.Cold sores - apply frequently to speed up recovery.